Quality Assurance Assistant
Your role as a Quality Assurance Assistant will be to assist the Compliance Officer in monitoring the Insurance Sales Team at BeProtected Insurance head office in Leeds City Centre.
Undertake compliance monitoring of the Insurance Team (e.g. monitoring of phone calls, reviewing documentation), identifying areas of non-compliance and training needs to the Sales Team Manager. Provide feedback and identify areas of concern to all relevant parties, and refer more complex issues to the Compliance Officer.
- Maintain the company's Monitoring scorecard records in compliance with company policy & procedures.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Insurance Regulation and other relevant legislation and regulation.
- To assist, when required, in investigating and responding to customers in relation to any complaints made to the Company.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of products and services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all relevant Company and departmental policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all systems based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- A candidate from a quality or call centre background would be preferable, but full training will be provided if successful
- Experience of the Insurance Industry is essential